My name is Marek Zubrzycki and I’m a professional snooker coach. It’s been my discipline for nearly 20 years of professional player career and for 10 years as a coach. Throughout my career I enjoyed many triumphs (most notably I became the Team Champion of Poland in 2002 and Vice Champion of Poland in 2008), winning top places in various tournaments of Polish Open Snooker Ranking. This gave me valuable experience that I am now able to pass onto aspiring adepts of snooker.
Professional training under my supervision is comprised of the following
- practice and technique development,
- strategy and tactics analysis,
- preparation and control of training cycles,
- professional match analysis,
- mental preparation for tournament play (in cooperation with a sports psychologist),
- relaxation elements and techniques,
- and many other elements essential for the training to be successfull.